WHY: Golf + math?
It’s a mash up of two different worlds into one special world.
Golf + Math is special because the golf course is the PERFECT PLACE to measure numbers,visualize numbers, and above all, PLAY WITH NUMBERS. The idea behind all the lessons, tools, and practice routines is to encourage students to have FUN WITH NUMBERS, and become PASSIONATE ABOUT THOSE NUMBERS.
WHEN: Golf + Math?
The 4TH Grade presents a great time for Mentor’s to put the (+) between golf and math!
The Multiplication Table has been REJIGGERED to shine a light on the nine most important numbers in golf:
4 – 8 – 12 – 16 – 20 – 24 – 28 – 32 – 36
To begin mentoring all you need to do is download this FREE Multiplication Table, and pin it to the wall.
HERE’S HOW YOU CAN HELP PUT THE (+) BETWEEN GOLF AND MATH:
- Like my page, and support me at http://www.facebook.com/david.reid.946
- Like the website, and support me at www.golfbenchmath.com
- Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/
- Copy www.golfbenchmath.com ’s FREE mentoring pictures, tools, lessons, putting green routines, and practice range routines. This is everything you will need for an inexpensive golf + math field trip.
- Join the chat, and build your own personal network of like-minded golfers: Both amateur and professional.
- Take a field trip… GO TO THE GOLF COURSE!
- NOTE: Please don’t under estimate the social component of a field trip. It can be a family holiday. Golf + math can work miracles on many levels. Enjoy!
Simply hit the Register!
copyright © 2012 David Reid, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Always Enjoy Golf.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.